In the meantime I figured I would clean off all the old memory cards, and I came across a few photos from when we first arrived in Korea.
A while after that Ben and Izzie got balloons from a store that was having some sort of giant sale. I believe a giant clown on stilts dancing to extremely loud music gave it to them.
Remember the fake mad face? She hasn't done that in a while, but she has a very, very sad face that she likes to put on much of the time. We've found that if you say, "Whatever you do, don't smile..." to her, she will usually crack up laughing. In this picture her stitches are out and the scar is healing. I'll have to see if I can catch the sad face.
Perhaps the tall clown would have given Ben a heart on a stick too if he had known what a fearsome pirate Ben was going to be. Here he is, about to run someone through.
Got me...
Izzie had to wear some bandaids over the scar to keep it pinched together after she got the stitches out. She (I) also had to put a special gel on it. The worst part was pulling all those bandaids off. I wonder if she's fogotten about that whole experience by now. Good thing she'll have this blog through which to relive her trauma.







2 comments:
Hugs and kisses to you beautiful kids.
Hi Nat,
We love to see pictures (and read stories) about your family, but we certainly understand that this is a busy season for you!
Here's some little sisterly advice: Post when you feel like it (and don't feel guilty in the meantime) and know that we'll all still be here when you're able to return to it more regularly.
You're awesome, and your kids are pretty darn cute!
-Julee
Post a Comment