Wow, what long hair! She is really really reminding me of you in these last few pics.
The one on her pillow - she just looks so tiny and sweet, I love it.
Annika and I do the 'bet you can't make me laugh' game too. I look deep in her eyes and say 'tree.' It always works! (Linnea tried it on me and it didn't work, so she followed it by yelling "Tree - IN YOUR BUM!" That worked, haha.)
Good to hear about the awesome preschool. Ben is going to be way smarter than his class anyhow :) he might as well be comfortable.
It makes a world of difference when you're working when you can pick up happy kids at the end of the day! Take care!
2 comments:
I am so excited to be seeing you this summer! Love you Izzie.
Wow, what long hair! She is really really reminding me of you in these last few pics.
The one on her pillow - she just looks so tiny and sweet, I love it.
Annika and I do the 'bet you can't make me laugh' game too. I look deep in her eyes and say 'tree.' It always works! (Linnea tried it on me and it didn't work, so she followed it by yelling "Tree - IN YOUR BUM!" That worked, haha.)
Good to hear about the awesome preschool. Ben is going to be way smarter than his class anyhow :) he might as well be comfortable.
It makes a world of difference when you're working when you can pick up happy kids at the end of the day! Take care!
Post a Comment