Thursday, February 03, 2011

Footage from my phone

Our phones over here are very high tech.  I no longer carry around my little digital camera to take video with because my phone does that.  Unfortunately it has taken me until just recently to take the time to connect the phone to the computer so I could get the pictures and video off the phone.  (Video taken on November 12, 2010.)



Here's some footage of the kids at the trampoline place just outside our apartment buildings.  Both kids can jump for an hour for less than $2!  That's a price I'm more than happy to pay for an hour of peace. We also discovered that if you go early, you're often the only ones there.  Also, if you're little and cute and get knocked down by somebody else and start crying, the kind lady will give you a slushie for free!

1 comment:

John B. and Valerie said...

Oh wow! Wish I could be there jumping. I love the trampoline.
Grandma Val