Natalee, you are a very imaginative and creative photographer--you see a photo op in everything. You take great pictures and that one proves a point--don't leave a glass or dish around.
Also, for the full effect, you need to click on the second image, and then click on it again to make it as big as possible. Morley's all tongue and fur.
6 comments:
Yeah, that's gross. Really gross.
-Julee
Natalee, you are a very imaginative and creative photographer--you see a photo op in everything. You take great pictures and that one proves a point--don't leave a glass or dish around.
Actually, Colin took these ones! I just "edited" them.
I (Colin) should also point out that I had to refill the glass once in order to get the best photo.
Also, for the full effect, you need to click on the second image, and then click on it again to make it as big as possible. Morley's all tongue and fur.
If you do indeed enlarge as Colin said, it is double Ewww!
Post a Comment