After the last post with Izzie in her pigtails I decided it was time to try again. It has probably been two months, because I think those last pictures were from October. This is her "smile" for me! What a stinker... but so cute. And that's a mirror she's holding in front of her - what fun are pigtails if you don't even get to know what they look like?
2 comments:
Grandma Ann
said...
What a doll! However, in Oklahoma, those are called doggie ears. A pigtail is when you braid it.
I don't know why they use those terms in Oklahoma--they don't really match the way they look. Whatever the term, Izzie is one cutie! Such sweet pictures.
2 comments:
What a doll! However, in Oklahoma, those are called doggie ears. A pigtail is when you braid it.
Whatever you call it, she's just too cute.
I don't know why they use those terms in Oklahoma--they don't really match the way they look. Whatever the term, Izzie is one cutie! Such sweet pictures.
Post a Comment