Sunday, November 29, 2009

Elf Yourself

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

3 comments:

John B. and Valerie said...

Ok all you elfs (elves). You have given me some good laughs. The rest of the office wonders if I am losing it. So you can have more good laughs, I'll have to do one of us. And this is a dare for the other grandparents!
Grandpa & Grandma Herring

Grandma Ann said...

Oh yes, I laughed! Luckily for me, there was no one in the classroom at the time. I loved it.

As for me being in an elf picture, I'm not sure I am up to the moves!

patsy said...

Ann caught me in the lunchroom today and said to check the blog! I loved it! I also got an e-mail from Wingo saying to check the blog. Don't worry. I'm watching it on my "off time." (At home, dial-up is too slow.)