There is a linear path that runs through a park in Elizabethton and then continues most of the way to Walmart. If I want to get out in the evenings with the children we often take the bike trailer here.

This time of year baby geese and ducks are everywhere. (It took me a while to get these pictures up so the geese are actually much bigger now!)

Ben wanted to get closer but of course as we approached, the geese backed up and then went into the water. I liked how they were so careful to have one goose at the front and one at the back.


Just a couple of funny faces from Ben...

I asked Ben and Izzie to sit on the wall.

In the process Izzie got some debris on her hand and had to get rid of it before she could settle for a picture.
4 comments:
Ahhh, Natalee's back on line. I've missed you all. See you soon!
that last picture is the cutest & makes me so excited to see how garrett's going to react after baby girl arrives in august! hope you guys are doing well.
Your daughter and son are so cute.
How have you been? -from Joanne
Post a Comment