I decided to try and start some seeds indoors this year. It was too cold to go outside so we brought the soil inside and made a big mess of the family room. But at least it kept everyone entertained for a while, including myself.

Ben did a great job.

Such concentration!

Izzie was very excited about being involved if somewhat imprecise in her filling of the egg carton.

But she does everything Ben does so she was bound to catch on!

You might think she's going to pat the soil down, but no.

The little monkey! She knows she's not in too much trouble because I'm laughing. That's what they call a soil sample.
3 comments:
Such cute pictures, little gardeners, for sure. I remember when Wade wanted me to plant "Pork-n-Beans".
I also have started some seeds. I think we are all looking for spring! We are still cold here, but the daffodils are blooming. Come on down you northerners and join us.
Hi Ann: It is so tempting. We have had storm after storm of snow, freezing rain, snow, rain, freezing rain. Ugh!
It is a good thing to have such fun pictures of wonderful grandchildren to look at. They always lift the spirits.
Grandma Val
Post a Comment