Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pink and Frilly

I think I might have mentioned last summer how horrified Colin was when he saw the PINK and FRILLY dress that I got for Izzie. Suddenly the weather turned warm and I got an itch to see if it still fit her.

I don't think she's old enough yet to learn about dress etiquette.

So there is a diaper under after all!

Just as I was about to put down the camera she gave me this very serious look.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Izzie makes a beautiful Valentine.

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!
Grandma Val

Anonymous said...

Your baby is so cute. I cann't believe your baby and my baby are the same age.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just LOVE her pink and frilly dress.

It's hard to find your belly button when you're wearing a dress. But it CAN be done.