Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The other day after giving Ben a bath I was putting on his pajamas when out of the blue he said, "Mom, I'll let you take a picture of my wrinkly hands..." The seriousness of his tone indicated what a great honor he was bestowing upon me. I can only guess that since I take pictures of everything else, or perhaps because last summer I took a picture of both the children's wrinkly feet, that he assumed (correctly) I would love to do this.

The last bath they took together took a turn for the worse when Izzie drew our attention to several new objects floating in the water - none of which could be passed off as bath toys. Although they originated from her, she apparently didn't want them in there any more than Ben did. The bath was quickly drained and I was once again thankful for the penguin toys with the holes - works well as a sieve!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a nice laugh to start my day! Izzie's gift to her mom and brother.

Anonymous said...

That must have been quite a soaking to leave Ben's hands so wrinkled!

Anonymous said...

oh no! tub turds! ha ha ha.....