Apparently not too happy about the fact that I had my camera out again!Izzie doesn't mind - she mostly sleeps through it.I had to be fast because I didn't know how long Ben could (would) hold Izzie for.
Colin's laughing at me because I deleted my first response because I wanted to edit the grammar.
We think Izzie looks huge in the picture with Ben. In the beginning we kept looking at Ben and thinking how big he was because she seemed so small. We don't really think that anymore.
4 comments:
I like those pictures too. Keep them coming.
Proud Grandmother Ann
Beautiful pictures. I remember when Sam wore that monkey sleeper! It looks like it's almost too small for Izzie already.
-Julee
Colin's laughing at me because I deleted my first response because I wanted to edit the grammar.
We think Izzie looks huge in the picture with Ben. In the beginning we kept looking at Ben and thinking how big he was because she seemed so small. We don't really think that anymore.
Post a Comment