Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Ben's New Uniform


Ben in his new daycare uniform, fishing for some pumpkin biscuits.

I've been doing some teaching for a friend who broke her arm, so for a few hours each weekday Benjamin has been going to a daycare facility in the building next to ours. I checked out the daycare with the help of our friend Munju and Ben actually cried when we left the first time because he wanted to stay longer and play with the toys! The first few days when I handed him to the daycare lady Ben looked at me with a confused expression. The fourth day he smiled at her and on Friday he held out his arms to her! This week I got him to wave bye-bye to me when I dropped him off, but first I had to attract his attention away from one of the other little boys! (He has yet to cry when I leave!) The daycare is quite inexpensive and provides meals, snacks, diapers and even the uniforms!

2 comments:

EJ said...

I hadn't been on your site for awhile but really did enjoy the clip with Ben and the camelback.

He has grown so much!!! He's going to be 1 soon, right?

I'm glad that all is well.

- ej

Anonymous said...

You gotta love Korea! He has a uniform...he's officially KOREAN!!!