Friday, July 28, 2006

More from Grandma's Visit

Ben was delighted to have company in the backseat!

Downtown Pohang. The writing on the road says, "One way."

Benjamin lapping up all the love he can get!

Riding in the shopping cart up the escalator at Costco - our big "trip" while Grandma was here! Don't laugh, it was very exciting for us!

Ben wearing his new shirt from Grandma with the appropriate words, "I'm a sticky little critter!"

Since Grandma left Ben has already developed some new skills. He can now pull himself up and unlatch the child safety lock on our cupboard under the sink. (Not exactly the most childproof latch.) He can also pull himself up and get water from our water cooler. Colin was washing dishes yesterday when we suddenly heard the sound of flowing water - not coming from the sink! Ben was happily standing at the cooler while water steadily poured out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't blame me. I did not teach him to get water but I will admit I wondered when it would happen.

We are thrilled that we will soon all be on the same side of the world. Get ready for more visits!