Monday, May 29, 2006

More teeth!

We've been waiting and waiting for Benjamin to cut his top teeth because he has been waking around 5 times a night. Last weekend we were relieved to finally see the tips of his top two front teeth. He slept well for a couple of nights and then went back to his pattern of waking up every hour. Today as he was laughing with his mouth wide open I found out why - he has another tooth! This one is to the right of his top two teeth. So, now he has three on the top and only two on the bottom! And he's found a new hobby...grinding his teeth together. I don't know how to stop him except by giving him something to eat. I hope he doesn't start to connect the two or everytime he's hungry he'll start grinding his teeth! If you look closely you can see his top two teeth in the above picture. And here are two more pictures just because he's so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't he the best looking guyx? He is quickly changing from a baby to a little boy.