Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Back to the doctor yesterday for another check-up/immunization. Benjamin now weighs 15 pounds, 12 ounces! Yep, we have ourselves one healthy, happy and growing little boy!

On Monday I had one of my old classes over to make some Christmas cookies. (We inherited a microwave-sized oven from our friends Jeff and Munju who just got married.) The students brought gifts for Benjamin and one of the gifts was the hat that he is wearing in this picture. I think it's supposed to be a puppy, but the ears kind of look like horns!
Colin's giving exams this week. Friday is graduation and his marks have to be in that day as we are leaving on Saturday! We are so eager to show off our son and see our families again! I almost feel more excited than when Benjamin was born. There were so many things tempering that excitement: exhaustion, worry etc. This time it's all joy! We can't wait to see you all!

No comments: