Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Work's finished... bring on the labour!

Well, it's now September and time seems to be flying by. Colin is back to work and I am finally finished! My sister arrives this Friday and the baby arrives...? At our appointment on Saturday the doctor said any time now. That's exciting! The baby now weighs about 3.5kg. We had to laugh when the doctor told us his head and abdominal circumference were the same - we're having an alien baby! I don't feel nervous about the delivery yet, I'm much too excited about meeting this little guy. I can't wait to kiss his little baby toes instead of feeling his feet jammed under my rib cage. (Although the rib prodding is not much to put up with in return for getting a baby.) We're still undecided on a name, although we have a couple of favourites we keep throwing around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire (John A's second child) suggested "Dora" as a name but then changed her suggestion to "Tarzan" after finding out it was going to be a boy. (I think those are great choices, Claire!)-love, Auntie Karen